Professional IT Services for Small Businesses
Support where it’s needed most
In a busy office it can be hard for anyone to find time to keep IT administration up to date with constant changes:
- Staff joining and leaving
- Software applications being downloaded from the internet
- Data access and security privileges
- Asset ownership
- Staff signing up for cloud services
- Email management
Without the right tools in place management can prove overwhelming. That’s where Grafx steps in!
Supporting owner managed businesses and office managers
How can Grafx help?
- We have software to manage assets, application software and cloud services with ease
- We work with managers to streamline the administration process
- Provide template policies to help structure IT processes
- Provide guidance with IT security and GDPR where required
- Manage email accounts – set up new and close old accounts
- Help with contingency and disaster recovery planning
In addition, we can provide IT support services for PCs and Mac computers. Working with the latest technologies, Grafx offer proactive guidance ensuring IT is administered and supported to the highest level.
Let Grafx become part of your team so together we can reassure staff and directors that the company assets and data are managed, safe and secure.
View our explainer video below to get an understanding of what we believe IT support should include.
We are here to help, so please call us on 01242 787878 if you are not sure!